The New Amsterdam
• 50ml The Sassenach
• 25ml Sweet Vermouth
• 5ml Luxardo Sangue Morlacco (or syrup from a jar of Luxardo Maraschino Cherries)
• 2 dashes Chocolate Bitters
• Luxardo Marischino Cherry
• Stir all ingredients except for the chocolate bitters until the liquid volume increases by 50% (approx 25ml dilution).
• Strain into a cocktail glass, garnish with the cherry, then add bitters to the cocktail surface.
• You should be able to smell the chocolate when you lift the glass to enjoy the cocktail.